Sunday, December 30, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!





















Merry Christmas everyone!! I'mma try to load this video up, but if it doesn't work you're outta luck. (:






I'm feeling very lazy today, so, lol. Okay, it doesn't work, so I'm gonna be nice and give you a few.






2 comments:

Proud Grandparents said...

Merry Christmas from our house to yours! Sure do have some snow we could share with you all. Please come and visit us - you have your pick of 4 seasons here to pick from when you come. Lots of snow now, spring, summer or fall. We will give lots of kisses to Grayson for you all. I know they miss you alot!!!!
Mary (Sarah's Mom)

J & S Bernard + One said...

thanks for the picts. i have been checking your blog everyday, i was begining to think you forgot how to blog. love the stories. sounds like everyone had a great time. it is snowing here again-it looks beautiful. we are going to get another snow storm tom. i think we are going to go sledding this afternoon. miss you all tons!!!!!!