

We're all getting ready for Christmas Break ( I know I am! )
Well, Sarah, John and Grayson are movin' on out ( :( ), and got us some Christmas presents. Haley got:
a Barbie pet doctor.
Chrissy got:
And Island Barbie princess movie ( thanks Sarah... )
And Island Barbie princess movie ( thanks Sarah... )
And Shell and I got Uno Attack.
That's all 4 now. ( Grayson's eating my hand )

3 comments:
We're all getting ready ( That's what it meant to say! )
If you guys want to know whats happening just go to supercoolbrooke
CUTE PICTURES-MAKE SURE YOU KEEP UP WITH IT. I WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF CHRISTMAS. WE ARE HAVING A WHITE CHRISTMAS. I WILL PUT PICTURES ON MY BLOG LATER! WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO VERY MUCH. TELL HALEY AND CHRISSY AND SHELL THAT WE MISS THEM AND LOVE THEM AND GIVE THEM A HUG FOR ME:)
Post a Comment