Sunday, April 13, 2008

the weekend

Well tomorrow is Michelle's birthday and i want to do something... No, not a card something that'll wake her up in then morning... (evil grin). I rototilled the garden today and found like 2 corn husks and 3 pieces of corn from last year. I even did the tomato garden but then TONS of worms started surfacing, so that meant i was done. Chrissy has a stong belief that she can go swimming in 'two days'. Just in case you were wondering about the garden I've decided to do a little Q & A form:

1.
Q: Was it fun?
A: No.

2.
Q: Was it easy?
A: No.

3.
Q: Was the weather nice?
A: No.

4.
Q: Will it be worth it?
A: It had better.

Brooke

1 comment:

J & S Bernard + One said...

another garden, huh? didnt you learn your lesson the first time=)