Friday, April 25, 2008

Boring

Well Michelle had her party and only 3 ppl of the 4 came. (Nikki had g parents visiting) So

Michelle Bianca and I got sum movies for the party at blockbuster. Enchanted, Dinosaurs, I Am

Legend, Gremlins, Aquamarine, and Firehouse Dog. Mom got some romance movie called

Atonement, which she never watched. Yup Gracie couldn't sleepover so it turned out that just

Jade and Bianca slept over.

My research ppr is due monday and I need a new folder for it. I have a bug project due May 20.

Next week I think we r starting a book report next week. I have to practice my splits, toe

touches, hurkies and hurtle; 'cause guess what?!? I'M TRYING OUT FOR CHEERLEADING!! I

know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I know if I practice and try hard I have a pretty good

chance of making it b/c I've been a cheerleader b4. Do u remember? It was like in 3rd grade.

And 5 years of gymnastics makes me pretty flexible. Plus 2-3 years of basketball gives

me...something. Bree, Bianca's sister, isn't trying out she said b/c she doesn't like the varsity

captain. So, she'll be helping us. Mom already knows and so does Michelle but I don't think I'm

gunna break it to Dad anytime soon...

Whish me luck!!

Brooke

(P.s. they're going on a two day hunting trip in S.C. from friday to like Sunday, late afternoon, so

that gives me pleanty of time for practice.)

(P.S.S. Did I mention that I'm allowed to? No? Well let me ex: I'v been making (/made)

AWESOME AWESOME grades on my math test!!!! Well it's really weird. Last test was like a 64,

then we took the next test and... BAM a 94! Then I was really happy. The next test...BAM A

100 A++++++++++++++++++++++!!!! I've been praying about it for awhile, so God has

REALLY been answering my prayers. I'm def. NOT going to get all high and mighty b/c I can't

afford to go to summer school.('cause I made a D on math in the 3rd Quater...) Mum said if I

make BELOW a C i'm in summer school.

If I make a C, I have to have a summer tutor.

If I get above a C, Like a B or an A, I am FREE to ENJOY my summer and go to camp High Road

and MAYBE Ashz and Sydney can come too. I'm so excited!!! Stormy, here I come!!!)

1 comment:

J & S Bernard + One said...

SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU!LIKE ALWAYS I MISS YOU. ANOTHER BUG PRO.:( YUCK. GREAT JOB ON YOUR MATH GRADES.LET ME KNOW HOW CHEERING GOES. I COULD HAVE HELPED YOU-I CHEERED FOR 8 YRS. LOVE SARAH