
Yeah well i don sideways splitz and Bianca and Jessi do front ones. I can't really do my toe-touch anymore... everytime i go to do it, i freeze up... I'm stretching every day for 10 minutes so i can be more flexible. I have like 2 1/2 to 3 more weeks left...HELP!!!!!!!!!
Great. Now you tell me. Anytips on how to get my toe-touch back?
we've hired a lady to clean and cook. Her name is (Mrs. or Ms.?) Deborah... She's an awesome cook. She made us Ratatouille. It was okay. We got the golden compass on dvd and it's good. I'm pretty sure they are making a sequel. nothing new... i planted the seeds in my garden and am OFFICIALLY sick of the 4-wheeler. Ugh. @ 1st it was fun to drive Haley and Chrissy and load the branches but after I rototilled twice, raked the rows and planted the seeds. I. WAS. DONE. And then (NOT COMPLAINING!!) I had to get the 4-wheeler and hook up the little red wagon, (which kept coming undone and rolling back down the hill with the leaves in it) I had to load up the limbs and drive them up there and unload them and come back and REPEAT. But the bright side is. There were 3 nests in one of our big bushes. Two of them were enpty. Lookit @ this ex.
(up @ the top) The brown circles are the nests. the opne with the red line through it was the one that dad accidentaly cut it out. It was empty. We're not sure about the top one. The one on the left, there was a baby bird chirping, too young to fly, but somehow it go tout of the nest and was chirping loudly. We found it and dad gently put it back in the nest. Now the big bush is all small and has a big limb and a bush of leaves and a nnest @ the top. It's actually pretty funny.
Gtg, we're watching Narnia.
Brooke

1 comment:
hey there! luv the pict-very nice:) weather is getting warmer here. they started putting the foundatio in for our house. we are very excited! miss you lots-sarah
Post a Comment