Tuesday, May 6, 2008

B+ A+... blah, blah, blah

My grammar final was today. AHHHH!! I made a 91 on it. I made a 96 on my math test again. I'm not even 6 inches from da' floor!! Yup thanx to Mom's advice I've been stretching every day for 10 minutes and my legs almost go out to my side. :) Michelle's going on her 1st field trip this year Thursday... haha, what makes it funny is that my 3rd field trip is the Thursday after dat. Bianca and I are thinking about not going, but we want to. If we don't I have to go to school....

C ya!

Brooke

1 comment:

J & S Bernard + One said...

great job on your test. you were always a very smart girl. must be getting excited bout summer. wish i could see you this summer but not sure it will work out:( miss u!luv, sarah